View RSS Feed

Maryd.

Snape becomes Oliver Twist

Rate this Entry

Updated 09-18-2011 at 11:23 PM by Maryd.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Show me photos!
    When I get them... I will be taking them tomorrow. Mind you I am having trouble uploading them from this computer. I might go to the local library and upload them on their computer.
    There is nothing prouder than a proud Mum. Good luck to you both
    JB
    Thanks Sir Jerry... You are a gem.
    THE PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT DEFIED ALL AWESOMENESS!!

It was good.

Andgy was adorably awesome, I describe myself as 'epic'. Indy was epic as well, being Mr.Bumble.

But I'm bias.

The show tonight should be equally awesome.
    So... let me get it... it was an awesome epic awesomeness epically biased and awesome
    You got it, Maxi...
    gdjgblby stop spaming snape. hi everybody thanks for all of your comments
    Oliver, Oliver, never before has a boy wanted more! All RIGHT Snape, Heathcliffe and Indyben! May the awesomeness continue!
    Hey there my son... You finally popped in, to say hello to the litnet world. You doing good boy. Mwah.
    Qimissung, the show is going good. Yesterday's performance was a little slow. But they say the middle performance is usually the one that doesn't quite measure up. Tonight is the finally night. So looking forward to it. Then I shall do another blog entry on the whole experience. Don't know about footage or photos, due to copyright. But am trying.
    Awesummmm! Congrats Snape!

I have been a part of school dramas constantly too and it feels wonderful to act...specially if you are the lead
    Thanks Nikhar, my love. The production is over now. With the final performance last night. So now I have to gather some photos and upload some here. Can't wait to show off my babies. Mwah.
    Updated 08-01-2010 at 09:30 AM by Maryd.
    We'll be waiting for the pix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12