View RSS Feed

Maryd.

Biased but proud parent

Rate this Entry

Updated 09-18-2011 at 11:23 PM by Maryd.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    God will always bless you, for you are a perfect mother and I congratulate you and children for this grand success and their further success in the days to come!!!
    Dearest Haribol, I thank you kindly for your sweet words and support over the past few months, you are a true friend.
    God has looked after me well.
    Yay!! Score!!
    Hey my special girl... Stand next to your report, so I can take a photo. Mwah.
    How wonderful. You do have such great children, and on top of their talents, they seem incredibly respectful and upright. And both very good looking as well. You really are blessed. Continued blessings to you and the children, my dear friend.
    Thanks kinds sir.
    Yehaw!
    That is so great .. to have such kids .. You are really a blessed mother.. Wishing you all the best and a great future for your kids
    Updated 06-28-2010 at 10:31 AM by hoope (didn't finish typing)
    Thanks Comedian. And Hoope I am blessed.
    When we see that they can hold their own in the world, that is indeed a special day. Congratulations,to you, mary, to you snape, and to you heathcliffe.
    Oh congratulations Mary! I'm very happy for you.
    Your have great kids indeed. So don't worry, be happy and forget all the bad things of the past.
    I wish you and your kids all the best in the future.

Thanks for sharing dear friend.
    allll riiiiigghhttt
    It show what good parenting can do for child with love from special parents.
    Thanks kindly qimissung

Snowqueen, you are a gem.

Thank you papayahed

Oh and thank you Zoolane.
    Almost always children inherit the quality of the parents that raised them. Mum and dad have been doing their proper job, and that's why the consequences can't be any better. Somehow, what we do comes back to us and often multiplied. In this case, for the better. We get what we give
    Dear Maxi. You are such a sweetie. I believe good comes to good. Keep that in mind sir. Thanks for the compliment. I am lucky to have such friends on litnet as well.
    I'll remember I'm lucky too, somehow.
    Aww dear, feeling for you right now. Your luck will change. You can see that now, but it will.
    Thank you Mary. It's nice to know there are people in whom I can still confide.
    Always sir. Always.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast