View RSS Feed

day in a life

what to do when you just want to scream

Rate this Entry
there seems to be some sort of trouble with the apartment my ex was supposed to get by the end of the month... the woman who owns the apartment said the old tennent isn't sure right now about what to do and if she should leave! I am so mad about this cause this whole month has been tiresome and I have been sleeping on the sofa or in my sons bed and I am just done with this relationship and I just want to be free from it.

she was gonna talk to the girls this weekend so I hope it will work out! I can't do another month of this...

well this is a three day weekend for me so I hope it will be good. I'm tired now and I think I'll go to bed soon and hopefully wake up in the morning with better thoughts and fewer problems.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

He has no other options? He has no family he could temporarily move into?
    As I have said before packed he stuffed in bin lined, leave out side the street door, changed lock and I bet you by end of day he will find somewhere.

The information you get, if it from Ex, how you know it true?
    his family lives about three hour drive from here so that is not an option, I want this to be friendly so I'm not gonna throw him out I don't want a fight... the woman who owns the apartment is very nice and I know she wants to help us out and I know her and she wouldn't lie
    Good luck to you Helga. I am really hoping that things will sort their way out for you soon.
    Oh dear, I do hope this is sorted out soon; for everyone concerned.