View RSS Feed

Virgil

Pictures of Matthew

Rate this Entry
Ok, it's been highly requested and finally the circumstances allow me to post pictures of Matthew Jacob.

First let me say, the baby house dresses him in multiple layers and with a head covering despite the temperatures being in the 90's F (32+ C) here.

Here is Matthew the day he came back from the hospital.

And here on a play swing in play room.

Proud mother and child:

Matthew trying to tell me daddy's silly:

And Matthew just loving to be held up in the air playing fighter pilot:

So now you've met Matthew.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh my he is so adorable and so sweet looking. You can tell he is a good natured baby; that is so important. I love the little guy already. He looks healthy and happy and like he enjoys very much being with you two already. I think that bonding has been going on for sometime; I feel pure love when I see these photos. Brooke loved to be held up by her daddy in the air at his age, too. She also loved swings and still does. He looks so cute in that funny little hat in the swing. What a precious little baby with fat little cheeks. I love him already! Give him a kiss from Auntie Janine!
    Hi Virgil, you must be very happy, Matthew Jacob seems bo be so familiar with you already
    Ok Virgil and Puss, you have me in tears here. I am so happy for the both of you. Matthew isn't just the lucky fellow in this situation. You guys are in for the ride of your lives... Parenthood. The three of you look so happy. Mwah to young Matthew. I'd give you guys one, but it's not about you anymore. It's about the baby... Just kidding mwah to both of you as well.
    Andy, Becca, Qimi, Claes, Scher, Prince, Jo, O-P, Calliope, Classic, Mumu, Janine, Lulim, Mary - Thank you.

Scher - That's exactly what he seems to be saying.

Mary - I consider the parents to be the lucky ones. He could have been a great child for someone else.
    Congrats Virg and Pussinboots!!

Matthew is adorable.
    And his cheeks are so pinchable!!

Congratulations, you should be so proud!!
    what a face! His cheeks are so full and he looks so happy. That's a bit much that they have to over dress him.
    He is just so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwww!
    He is such a cutie pie!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures
    He is too cute :) He is a big boy, but I certainly don't think he is overweight like they've suggested. I can't wait until you are able to bring him home. That will be a great day.

Love,
    Meg
    Oh Matthew is very cute kid and he is looking at you so earnestly. He is an angel isn't he?

I loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you Heathcliff, Jersea, Niamh, Maddie, Meg, and Snowqueen.
    Cute pictures, Virgil. He seems like a lovely boy, cheerful and chubby and open-hearted. And I can see, from the picture of the two of you together, that you are wrapped around his little finger already. Let's hope he gets the chance to prove it
    Do I take it, from the fact that you've been permitted to post photos, that things are going well?
    Aww! He's a beautiful little guy! Congrats to both of you!
    Thank you Fifth and Skib.

Yes fifth we are now permitted. I got another blog and I stuck another pictrue at the end:
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...og.php?b=10539
    OMG, such happy times! I love the pix with you and Matthew!
    Congratulations to you and P-n-B, a time to celebrate indeed!
    Welcome, little Matthew!
    Thank you Kizzo. There are other blogs with pictures too. My last ten blogs are all on our adventure out here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12