View RSS Feed

Exiled in a kilt

Home

Rate this Entry
So I have arrived home to dublin with niamh and couldnt be happier. Everything just feels so right and she did such a wonderful job of getting everything feel like home.

I got here on saturday morning and went round to meet her family that evening where we got chinese food and I was greeted with a leprechaun in the window and a tricolour lai around my neck. I had met her parents last year but I got to meet 2 of her sisters and her niece which was nice everyone was down to earth and really friendly.

On the sunday we went to a new outdoor market that has started. It was fun wandering round with niamh it was this kind of thing I have missed not being able to do. We got some nice lemon curd, a couple of kinds of ghee butter, some summer fruit berry tea and a jar of the best pesto I have ever tasted. Niamh made it into a mushroom pasta last night.

We spent the last couple of days going through dublin handing out cv's (keep calling them resumes) and are spending today relaxing and enjoying being together.

The weather has also been fantastic for my arrival , the sun is shining and it is a wonderful day.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm very happy for you both.
    All the best, Kilted
    Fabulous! Good luck on finding a job.
    You sound...contented. and what a lovely sound that is. Be happy, the two of you.
    As long as you continue to remember you are not worthy of her you'll be fine. Here's the best to you.
    oh he knows that Rich!