View RSS Feed

A Mirror Floating in Water

You think Lit-Net is bad?

Rate this Entry
In light of some recent debates on this thread, a few of them which have been quite heated and one which I regret participating in, I would like to take a moment for all of us to recognize how pinchy-pinchy cute we are, even at our worst when compared to. . . . . .Youtube.

We all are aware of the rigorous intellectual debate found on the youtube comments section:

mattbootry: you could sell oil to the arabs with an ad like that

frilloz4: the arabs are the ones with the oil stupid

"this song is photoshopped"

"you nut, the Earth is flat and there is plenty of evidence to back this up. I'll start by refuting the concept of gravity. Gravity has never been proven Yes we see an apple fall Mr. Newton, but this does not mean an unseen force is dropping it down. E"

"Umm... wasn't that disproved in like the 1200's?"

"You are a Too headed billeygoat body & im not talking about miley im talking about you ya you the one who posted that i HATE YOU!that's rite enjoy you'r life now because you'r not ganna enjoy it after you meat me cause you'r not ganna have? it soon.YOU'R"

" Hey!,check me and my friends video's out!,we lyke do sketch videos lollol,there really funni tho!"

The not-so-funny comments (WARNING: some VERY offensive content):

"**** YOU WETBACK.. IF YOU LIKE MEXICO
SO MUCH .. TAKE YOU AND THE REST OF THE WETBACKS BACK TO MEXICO"

"Oh look, the nigger loving Taliban mother****er is BACK! So sorry ****head, no trailers here, unlike the mud hut your *** comes from back in Ham, Chicken , Turkey, wherever the **** your whole mother was turning tricks at.
Face it, you halfbreed nigger piece of ****, you are just some filthy immigrant piece of ****, your probably illegal, now shut the **** up before INS deports your nigger ***."

"If you want to save whites from extinction you must follow this recipe..
Take back your media and education system, so they can't brainwash your children anymore.
Kick liberals and commies out forever. They are sick people who always work against our race.
Return non-Whites to their homelands, before they out number us and attempt genocide like they are doing in South Africa."

"ristian people are so dumb pleaz cant somebody nuke america and those cristian people how go to church 4 times a week becuz they think they go to heaven
reality check there is no heaven there is no hell its all an exuse for people who are mentally retarded and an iq below 80 (60 procent of america by the way has an iq below 80) i dont believe because the only things religion gave us is crusades, wars (israel) and jew prosecution in ww2. the earth exists no **** cristian superdumb whore"

"the uk is a pile of filth"

"gay is a form of terrorist inside our borderes ."

Even when I tried to engage in intelligent discussion I got this reply:

"You obviously don't know the National of Islam is a black supremacy group. If you want to talk about bigotry, you should start complaining about the fact all whites are labeled as evil because of slavery when in fact fewer than 1% owned slaves. Moreover, other races also owned them."

How's that to loose your faith in humanity?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is why I don't read the comments section. The internet is populated with fools, racists, perverts and any number of synonyms for morons and idiots.
    Ha, yes youtube comments are quite something. Occasionally, there are some really witty, hilarious comments.
    Well my faith in humanity is based on the living in hope of better things but fully aware of when you THINK you've hit the bottom in bad behavior you'll be proven wrong real real soon.
    Yeah, I don't read them when they start ranting and name-calling. I like the music ones where everyone's like "this is the most beautiful song in the world..."
    No question, Lit Net is very well managed. It's probably one of the major reasons I'm still here. Kudos to the mods for keeping me (and others like me) in line. I really appreciate the limited political debate we have here. We would all be at each others throats if it weren't limited.
    Qi - yeah. There's like two worlds or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil
    We would all be at each others throats if it weren't limited.
    You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXCSdJivHzU

Yes! Let me also so, though I get ticked off at people, I almost never hold a grudge. It's just the emotion of the moment I'm letting out.
    I would have to add there has been very little conflict I've observed here so once one of my crakcs (meant to help with perspective) lost me a friend but looking back there was no real relationship there--still I should have considered WHO I was talking to and toned it down a bit.
    The obvious parts of this are wrong on so many levels. I'm going to pick on a trivial pet peeve of mine.

Why can't people use complete sentences? Why do they feel the need to write with text language? It really makes them look stupid.