View RSS Feed

Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy

Niamh and Kilteds Place!

Rate this Entry
So finally got the place more or less sorted out for when Kilted arrives! Got the sofabed and and two piece dining set yesterday. Spent all day working on constructing the table and chairs!! here are some pictures!

This is the Livingroom! Look at all bookcase that came with the flat! Pretty!

Bedroom!

The Hallway

Bathroom

and the Kitchen!

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

All looks wonderful, Niamh!

Wish you the best!
    What a pretty place to live. It looks cool and airy and pretty. You've done a great job of putting it all together. I hope this is the beginning of many fun and happy days for you!
    I'm very happy and excited for the two of you. It's very nice and I wish you every happiness there. Is that a giant box of cream eggs?
    Very nice Niamh. I like that color you painted the walls. What color would you say that is? A soft peach?
    Looks like a very nice and cozy place you have made for the both of you Loved the b/w pictures on the wall. Those are from your visits?
    Niamh!! You have Narcissus on your wall! So do I!!

The place looks great
    Quote Originally Posted by motherhubbard
    I'm very happy and excited for the two of you. It's very nice and I wish you every happiness there. Is that a giant box of cream eggs?
    Its a Mini Creme Eggs Easter Egg! Big chocolate egg with a bag of mini creme eggs and a creme egg mug!
    Thats Drews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil
    Very nice Niamh. I like that color you painted the walls. What color would you say that is? A soft peach?
    Oh i didnt paint the walls, i reckon the landlord did, or the last tenents. from the look of it its magnolia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhuri
    Looks like a very nice and cozy place you have made for the both of you Loved the b/w pictures on the wall. Those are from your visits?
    the photos over the bed are mine from my travels. the other ones by the dining table and over the chest of drawers came with the flat... amongst some really ugly photos... and elvis! I've taken most down, still not sure about elvis! I've a painting for above the fireplace in the bedroom that i need to get framed. Meeting on the turret stairs is what its called.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I've enjoyed organising everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by *Classic*Charm*
    Niamh!! You have Narcissus on your wall! So do I!!

The place looks great
    I sure do! Its my favourite Dali.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niamh
    Oh i didnt paint the walls, i reckon the landlord did, or the last tenents. from the look of it its magnolia.
    Magnolia? I have no idea what color is magnolia.
    its a type of cream! Puss would know!
    So nice! I have a fuzzy rug like you do, but mine is neon pink . Looks good!
    Looks like a beautiful place!
    What - no Judge Dredd statutes???? All the best to you both.
    Lovely place, that bathroom would make me feel claustrophobic though. Judging from pictures I've seen, most European homes would make me feel claustrophobic. I'm spoiled by Canadian standards where land and housing is cheap (except for the downtown areas of cities ).
    sorry Rich! No Judge Dredd statues! I do have a Doctor Who poster! Just nowhere to put it.
    Yeah I think most European homes would make Americans and Canadians feel small. Well... those in Ireland and the UK more so than the Continent or Scandinavia... Although the steps on their staircases are tiny! I always feel like i am going to fall!
    Yeah house prices are sweet in Canada! I dragged Drew around the estate agent windows in Kincardine looking at the prices of houses and couldnt get over the value for money! (I do this in every country i visit) We spotted a shop with two apartments on top for i think $200,000! I couldnt even get a one bed apartment for the equivalent let alone two and a shop! Some of the houses were so cute too and i could quite happily live in most of them!
    I love it Niamh! I love your sofas :)