View RSS Feed

title

I Can't Believe It

Rate this Entry
I've been feeling very down lately thinking that this adoption is never going to happen, afterall this month makes 3 years since we started our journey. I'm not even sure how I have managed to stay focused but you do what you have to do and keep moving.

It's been one week since we last spoke with our coordinator with no update until today that is. I was hesitant in opening the email but I sucked it in and opened it. I bet you all are wondering what the email said right ?

Well our LOI arrived today That's right!!
We can now start applying for our Visas and hopefully leave by next weekend.

I can't believe it. My heart is beating so fast right now. Do I jump for joy, scream or cry ?

OMG, I have so much to do now. Find a place to board our dog, make sure we take enough money with us, make sure I have enough of my medications to take with me, arrange a call in with a pediatrician that deals with international adoptions, make sure I have everything on the travel list that we were given, etc

I'm speechless so all I can say is OMG!!!

Let's party Round of drinks for everyone!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations to you both. This is amazing news, and I do believe I got your gift out in the nick of time then. Good luck making all the preparations. Much Love, Meg
    Wooohooo! Finally!
    Hallelujia! I've been feeling like this was never going to happen, so I can only imagine your joy at this news. Congratulations!!!!
    Oh, wonderful! Would you mind reminding us where it is you'll be meeting your new child?
    Prince: we are travelling to a region called Shymkent. Southern capital of Kazakhstan.
    WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so glad for you!! It's about time! I'll be praying.
    Startled the dickens out of me too today. It did seem like it was never going to arrive. Now I've got things to work out at work.

Thank you all for your well wishes.
    Hey, you two - I am so happy for you both that I have goosebumps! I know this is the nearing the end of your journey and pursuit and it will be a grand day when you hold your baby for the first time. I will keep checking back to see if there are further developments. I am so thrilled!
    Thank you Janine. I'm sure the adventure is only beginning. But yeah!!

Wonderful news! The end of one thing and the beginning of another I'm so happy for you.
    YAY!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! By the way, make sure you don't do all the work yourself - make that husband of yours work too.
    Cheers!
    Thank you everyone.

Meg: I can't wait to receive your gift. You are way too kind but thank you.

Becca: finally is right!!!

Qimi: Amen

Prince: Honary Grandfather!!

Andave: keep the prayers coming !!

Janine: we'll have to meet once we are back!!

MH: what can I say ? You've given me a lot of useful info.

Classic Charm/L.M./Nightie: thank you
    Congratulations and good luck!
    This is the joy of my day!!!
    Congratulations to you both
    Thank you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. The Third
    CONGRATULATIONS! By the way, make sure you don't do all the work yourself - make that husband of yours work too.
    Hey! I'm an angel.
    You go guys... Enjoy your crazy ride into parenthood. I wish you both well and keep smiling... xxoo