View RSS Feed

Halls of the Dark Muse

What is that song?

Rate this Entry
I happened to catch this commercial for a new Ford Mustang on TV and once again my attention was caught by the song. I tried to google the commercial which usually works, but first it was hard to track to the particular commercial I wanted and then when I found the right commercial, I could not find any mention of the song in the commercial anywhere. I have tried looking it up in a dozen different ways, and some of the lyrics are not that clear to make out, but I tried to google what of the lyrics I could catch, and couldn't find any songs that matched.

I found a video of the ad online, does anyone else happen to know what the heck that song is?

I think it is Bob Dylan's "If You Gotta Go" but I like the version in the commercial better:
    oh thank you!
    Sounds like a late Beatles song, or done in that style, something out off The White Album. But I couldn't find it. Was the Dylan song Scher suggested the same one?
    Thanks to the delligent efforts of someone else, I have now found out what the song is. It is called Light of Morning by Band of Skulls (no wonder I liked the song)
    Here's the actual song:

Sounds like a Beatles rip off, though it is a good song.