View RSS Feed

Half the time

Almost there

Rate this Entry

Just realized that it's been ages since I've posted on this blog. I've kind of been stalking... uh following litnet on the side, but almost every time I try to post something, I end up feeling either awkward or get distracted . So anyways, spring's here (for the most part) and this god-awful semester is almost over. It's been hectic/crazy/weird and everything in between, but at least it was interesting.
I've spent most of it either in the lab trying to finish my experiments (waiting for plants) D:, reading sci papers (found out that I actually like them) or catching up to all the things that I missed while I was at the hospital. I'm not so sure if I want this semester to be over though. On one hand, it means that I would be done with classes, but on the other hand, a lot of my friends who are seniors are graduating this year and I'm going to miss them .
Anyways, here are some pics I recently-ish took:

Acrobatic squirrel

Sleeping duck

Crocuses at home

Even more crocuses

Sunset (why yes, I do love sunsets)

Daffodil (got obsessed with them two weeks ago and there are so many of them)- they're so pretty

Dandelion

My fave tree before it got cut down.

And that's it.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hunh, that happens to me a lot, too. I always think I'll like the book discussion threads, but then I can't think of anything noteworthy to say, or I do post something and no one responds.

Your pictures are stunning. You are an excellent photographer, and I am so jealous. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy spring.
    Oh don't ever feel awkward Same. You've been here longer than almost everyone. Wonderful pictures. Especially the crocuses.

That's right, you were in the hospital, how are you feeling now?

Hope school is going well. You enjoy reading science papers? I get reports all the time and really I can only stand to read them if they pertain to what I'm currently working on.

Good luck with the rest of your semester.