View RSS Feed

Foxtrot's Theories

Watching Our Welfare - Student Body.

Rate this Entry
In our school, the student body can fight amongst themselves, however when it comes to protecting each other and the welfare of our schoolmates, we are united.

Our boys won't bash anyone unless our girls complain. And our girls don't complain unless the girls school steals our boys. The other boy's school has shut down, so they are stealing ours. So either our girls bash them, in which case they quit while they're ahead as they're out numbered, or us girls complain to our boys who outline specifically to the boy in question who is with the girl from the other school what our demands are and the actions that will be taken on the situation.

The teachers don't have much over this.

Most recent situation, a yr 10 girl was going out with a yr. 11 boy from another school. See, the yr. 11 boys from our school had had some problems with him and our yr. 11 girls. He wasn't very goodd to them. So our yr. 11 boys approached this girl in the school yard. Surprisingly, it wasn't a nationality thing. Its like all of the nationalities from our school combined for a common cause, which was the welfare of this girl. So anyway, a group of about 7 boys approached this one girl in the middle of the schoolyard. They explained it to her and decided for her that she wouldn't stay with him any longer and they would sort it all out if she would listen and just stay away from him. Turns out she didn't know this guy very much anyway and listened to them after the shock of her life.

The teacher approached the group, as all of the other people in the surrounding area had scattered and were just watching, awaiting a result. The boys told her that they were discussing her boyfriend with her and the teacher asked who it was. They said that it was an older boy from another school and they just wanted to talk to her about him. The teacher just walked off and said she'd be hanging just around the corner.

She left him and he hasn't had anything to do with our girls since. He didn't get bashed either.

Our boys are a bit weird, however we're watching each other's backs. It is that united force in the student body that really does show our community and how we will fight for the people we love...

Nothing bad happens unless everyone knows their place. At the moment, we now our boundaries and they know theirs. It works. It is our own little West Side Story and and indestructable force that unites us all, so nobody messes with us.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Our boys won't bash anyone unless our girls complain. And our girls don't complain unless the girls school steals our boys. The other boy's school has shut down, so they are stealing ours. So either our girls bash them, in which case they quit while they're ahead as they're out numbered, or us girls complain to our boys who outline specifically to the boy in question who is with the girl from the other school what our demands are and the actions that will be taken on the situation.
    Wow, this sounds like a very detailed behavioral method

Our boys are a bit weird, however we're watching each other's backs. It is that united force in the student body that really does show our community and how we will fight for the people we love...

Nothing bad happens unless everyone knows their place. At the moment, we now our boundaries and they know theirs. It works. It is our own little West Side Story and and indestructable force that unites us all, so nobody messes with us.
    Nobody ever stood up for me like this!! I want an army like yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Wow, this sounds like a very detailed behavioral method
    It is so true. Like, it isn't a written law, however it is just the most practical method we've got and it is yet to fail severely. If it doesn't work immediately there is one of the one-punch brawls. We have those at our school, a group gathers and after the first punch we all scatter and run.
    That works at our school. With the other schools there are the big punch-ons. The boy's school is gone, and they were also a private school so they'd team wiith us against the state school. The state school are stronger, however they have to be nice to us because the girl's school won't like them if they're bad to us. The girl's school like us better because our boys actually treat them nicely.
    Nobody ever stood up for me like this!! I want an army like yours
    It is a good system, however you don't want to be in the heirachy of it, then you get taken down.
    That's what I call a very interesting school community, with their own ways of life
    Its all a big game, even though it is real life.
    It makes sense really.
    I don't condone, scuh hierachy, however it seems to work and nobody gets hurt and that's the main thing. But what had happened if the girl decided not to listen to them, you would really have a Westside Story on your hands and if I remember correctly, death did occur.
    I suppose that if the girl hadn't "obeyed", she would have been "compelled to obey" somehow. Well, not sure, but it is how it often works. I mean, a gang often suggests what you should do, and if you don't do it... well... we know what may come next. Now, maybe this isn't applicable to Frances' mates. I guess not all gangs operate necessarily the same way.
    Yea, that was the downside of West Side Story.
    Generally, nobody cares unless the girls are with the boys that cause the problems though.

Haha. My mates? Neh, I see them, don't know them personally.
    There are gangs, however we're safe enough when within our school. Well, some pretty bad stuff could happen, but you could get hit by a bus or struck by lightning, you can't be scared to leave you front door.
    That's very true. The only way to remain really safe is to stay indoors... and even there you can get hit by a wayward flying saucepan
    Haha. Being inside doesn't minimise your risk of being struck by lightning either.
    At least at school someone can tell you to duck before you get hiit by the saucepan.