View RSS Feed

title

Leaving On A Jet Plane ?

Rate this Entry
Guess who may be leaving on a jet plane in roughly 3 weeks!!!! Yup, we received the phone call today. It came as a total surprise because as of last week we were told our paperwork hasn't been assigned a region yet and that it appears that things are supposedly slowing down in Kazakhstan.

We actually got the message while we were waiting to have our taxes done. I was in total shock and actually somewhat speechless. I was not expecting this phone call at all.

We were told that there are 2 boys available. One boy is between 8 - 10 months old and the other is 16 months old. Our coordinator wanted to know how soon we can get there. since this came as a complete shock, we told her we will call her back in the morning.

I can't believe the day has finally come. We have soooo many things to do before we leave. Right now I am on such a high I don't think I will sleep tonight.

I will post more once things get ironed out. Oh did I mention that we also lucked out by being assigned a region that is a major city and won't be sent to the boonies.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh my God, I'm so excited!!!
    Awesome!

This calls for celebration!!

Congratulations!!
    Oh that is exciting news. Congratulations!

This is going to be the longest 3 weeks of your lives!

I've got everything crossed for you. Good luck !
    Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you, and best of luck. Congratulations to you and your husband :banana: I'm dancing around FOR you both. Big BIG hugs and kisses and very much love to you and the coming little one :)
    Congratulations! That's a wonderful news
    Yayyyy! Congrats!
    YES! FINALLY!!!
    Thank you one and all for your positive responses. The travel date is not set in stone yet. I won't relax until we have our LOI in hand and make the plane reservations.

If all goes smoothly we would leave April 17th and be home with our son by mid to end June.

Will keep you all posted.
    [QUOTE=pussnboots;bt46861]
    If all goes smoothly we would leave April 17th and be home with our son by mid to end June.

Will keep you all posted.[/QUOTE]

So you will definitely be bringing home a son then? All the waiting will be so worth it when you bring him home.
    It's definitely a boy!!!
    Oh my gosh. I am bursting with excitement and happiness for you! You deserved to get this call...all the work you have done. A son is marvelous....I had a son and had a wonderful time raising him. I can't wait for you to bring him home. I can't wait to see photos. I am so happy for you and your husband, R. I am relieved to know it's the big city you will go to. It will all work out perfectly. What an adventure!
    Hey Puss... This is fantastic... You've waited and waited. You will be a mum very shortly. Congratulations and I wish you, your hubby and your son a wonderful life together. Mwah to you.
    That's excellent news!
    Oh *Hugs* Im so happy for you!
    Great news!

Fingers crossed, no more obstacles left for you guys to deal with!

Good luck and best wishes!
    This is the best news ever! I am so happy for you and your husband, and your soon-to-be-son, pussnboots!

I will keep my fingers crossed that things go without a hitch.
    YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY TIME!!!! I will be praying for you!!!
    Delighted to meet you at last! As you probably know your husband & I have a warm correspondence, which I very much enjoy.

Happy holiday.

Jerry