my own.

Lullaby prince,
imaginary friend.
Never hurt me,
Child's play.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mhm, I agree. Love stories we create as children are the purest and most innocent of our lifetime, therefore almost flawless, if not flawless at all. Pretty much different from adulthood's reality, where love can be really the most painful, and yet the most attractive feeling ever.

Once we become adults, love can be lethal, or heavenly refreshing, according to whatever life has reserved for us around that corner where we have decided to turn.
    Ahh, Maxi. You are so poetic.

That is what I meant. Also, if you seriously do like an imaginary friend it is so much more difficult to be disappointed.

I think it is easier to have an imaginary friend at an older age. Or at least it is for me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff
    Ahh, Maxi. You are so poetic.
    Mhm... so much poetry may well kill me.

That is what I meant. Also, if you seriously do like an imaginary friend it is so much more difficult to be disappointed.
    Sure, it's unreal.

I think it is easier to have an imaginary friend at an older age. Or at least it is for me now.
    Because at an older age you can imagine more detailedly ... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Because at an older age you can imagine more detailedly ... ?
    Perhaps, but I think it is more that I know what I want.
    Also, I used to askk more questions and demand the logic in everything when I was little. Now I'm a little more 'artsy', so imaginary friends are now pheasable.
    I'm pretty sure it is the other way around for most people, where they stop believing in things as they grow older, I think I'm the other way around.
    Then I hope you never grow definitely old. As you said, often people have a tendency to kill their inner child as they grow. If it's the opposite for you, then keep it that way. There has to be a kid within, for obvious reasons, like adulthood being too painful and needing a balance to keep it bearable
    Then I hope you never grow definitely old. As you said, often people have a tendency to kill their inner child as they grow. If it's the opposite for you, then keep it that way. There has to be a kid within, for obvious reasons, like adulthood being too painful and needing a balance to keep it bearable
    The things you say are so deep... Somehow.
    I'm more of a dreamer now. And I've stopped wanting to know why things happen that can't be explained, I'd rather just accept them.
    I plan to keep that up.
    Mhm, acceptance is more bearable. After all, there are some whys that apparently have no "because" at all, or if they have, they seem unreachable, or we are not tall enough.
    Mhm, acceptance is more bearable. After all, there are some whys that apparently have no "because" at all, or if they have, they seem unreachable, or we are not tall enough.
    Yes, dear philosopher Maxi.
    I've gotten down from my pedestal, so I'm happy being a shorty anyway.