Conversation Between BibliophileTRJ and papayahed

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. oh my. Well, since I'll be out of a job by the end of next week I'll have some time to take the afternoon and read the whole thing.
  2. Just finished submitting my answers.
    I think I got a little too wordy.... had to send 4 messages full of answers as we're only allowed 5000 characters per message. Nobody will be able to slog all the way through.
  3. hmm..We're on the same page there. Last date I had he took me to a bar to hear country music. . It'sbeen quiet around litnet as well, Did you do your birthday questions??
  4. Nice!! A friend of mine keeps talking about buying a small house in Greece. I'm strongly encouraging it. We'll see what happens with the audit. I've asked for help before so maybe boss man will get the point. Sooooo, any cuties along the way?
  5. Africa huh? I want some juicy stories. You are writing about your adventure aren't you?? Would you believe I've been in Shreveport for a little over 3 years? (It's still podunk) I'm freakin' out right now, My boss is in town next week to audit my work. I know it's going to be a bloodbath - there just isn't enough hours in the day to get everything completed. So where are you heading after the Canaries? (I'm still awaiting your grand arrival in New Orleans)
  6. Yah, yah... sure you do!

Haven't checked in for a while.... been busy exploring Africa. How've you been?
  7. Oh Honey, still the same drama queen I see! I miss you just as much as I miss your avatar.
  8. Those asterisks replaced the technical term for a female dog.
  9. Just off the coast of Cape Verde headed to the Canary Islands.

Haven't missed me.... just my avatar? *****.
  10. bah! I'm glad to see you around. I've missed your avatar. Where are you now?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast