Conversation Between Dr. Hill and bazarov

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy birthday, my friend! Have a great one!
  2. I am still on Moby Dick (nice so far), but I am so busy with university that I rarely eat and sleep, I haven't been here lately that much.

You?
  3. What are you reading now?
  4. Moby Dick was a decent read, but be very prepared for long-winded narrative and a good bit of useless and outdated information about whales
  5. Hey!
    Did you finish Moby Dick? Did you like it? Yes or no?
    I am planing to read it, but I need assurance from similar type of freak like me
  6. What a dilemma!
    Well, firstly I bought couple of them because I wanted to have them, then I bought all the rest to complete the collection. Now I have them all!
    But you can read it first if you're not sure, and then buy it. Also, if you like him so much; buy the book! I didn't regret; I reread it a month ago, it's an excellent novel.
  7. What a dilemma!
    Well, firstly I bought couple of them because I wanted to have them, then I bought all the rest to complete the collection. Now I have them all!
    But you can read it first if you're not sure, and then buy it. Also, if you like him so much; buy the book! I didn't regret; I reread it a month ago, it's an excellent novel.
  8. I'm actually about 100 pages into the Idiot and loving it (so I had to put off Demons). Should I purchase Demons or just take it from the library? I really want to read all of Dostoevskii's work, but I need to know if Demons is worth a purchase!
  9. Demons are actually quite long; my edition has 680 pages. Enjoy, you're still young enough to have time to pick wrong book
  10. Hey! I'm going to read The Demons next. I just don't feel a really long book right now, reading something a little lighter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast