Conversation Between Annamariah and Maximilianus

352 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 36 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. The worst irony is that these ladies always ask the man not to dump them, and after a while they dump the man. It would be much more sincere if they plainly asked me not to get tired of them so that they can get tired of me, but of course that kind of sincerity wouldn't suit needs of temporary amusement. And they always resort to that same cliché "there's nothing wrong with you; it's me." Curiosity makes me wonder if she's found anyone she thinks better, as it often happens. Of course if I wanted to know, I'd be the last to find out. I wonder what she would say if I asked. Considering my karma, getting a lie wouldn't surprise me, but I don't know.
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that An SMS seems really harsh, one should imagine you at least deserved to hear it face to face. A text message is a coward's way out, if you ask me I hope we'll be able to have a chat soon! I'll be thinking about you and wishing you strength. I hope the rest of your year will be better than the beginning!
  3. I guess some acquaintances will soon start asking what happened. I can picture myself replying "As usual, I was expendable." My mom will soon realize, too, and she'll say something like "I've already told you how lousy you are at choosing women and that's what worries me so much about your future."

This time the breakup was carried out by SMS, like my women are not really keen on breaking up face to face. I can picture what comes next. After a while, she'll drop by from time to time asking me how I'm doing, perhaps even claiming that she misses me. She might send a message probably once or twice a month until the visits will be once or twice a year, until her conscience feels clean enough to pretend I never existed, at which point I'll stop being the awesome friend she claims I am. It's what I would do if I were a self-assured woman, I guess. I need to accept that women and I have nothing in common. Sorry to have bugged you with this story. I just needed to let it out.
  4. It's pretty wonderful to learn that you will now have a home of your own. Congrats on the achievement!

The first day of my 2013 wasn't eventful at all, except for the scrumptious sandwiches I prepared with own hands for the new year's dinner

On another note, the days following the first day of the year have been a little more interesting. According to evidence I've gathered so far, my relationship has come to an end, and of course not due to a mutual decision. You might recall that the women I've fallen for have always made up their minds much before I suspected anything. They decide when I am disposable, when I'll be informed, and of course, that I'll be the very last to know it. In case you might feel worried about my wellbeing, don't be. I'm used to women's treatment towards me, which this time hurt less than you know when. You are the very first to know it...
  5. Happy New Year! I had a pretty nice, quiet one with my flatmate after I came home from work. We baked some chocolate muffins (with special flour even I could eat), played trivial pursuist, went out for a while to watch the fireworks and then went back home and watched two movies.

My year so far has been rather eventful: I'm buying an apartment, and it all has happened really quickly. I first saw the apartment on Thursday, liked it and managed to secure an appointment in a bank for Friday morning. The bank called me back a few hours after I had left there and I was promised a loan. I went to see the apartment again on Saturday, made an offer, and the real estate agent called me the same evening telling me that I'd get it. All this in just three days!

So, how has your year begun?
  6. I've been looking on Messenger these past days, but my times online appear quite dissimilar to yours lately In case we don't meet before the new year, which is the most likely given our very dissimilar agendas, I wish you a happy new year's eve and a happy 2013 and a happy all that

And beware of the dizziness when doing this:

7. Good night, then! I'm afraid I haven't had any exciting adventures lately, my life is really boring, just work, scouting and choir (enough to keep me extremely busy, but doesn't make any great stories). I'm looking forward to a chance to chat with you properly, but until then I wish you a very merry Christmas!
  8. I've been horribly neglectful too, and for much longer than you... you know, my university adventures and such It takes some time to get accustomed to the new forum's layout, and probably some new features are on the way, according to what Admin said a while back, but you are bright enough to figure it out, so you'll get used to it in no time. Just be patient with the new format

I'll see if I can find out more about that merge between Messenger and Skype. Anyway, I'm not so worried about my conversation history, since my most meaningful conversations on Messenger have been with you and I have them all backed-up separately What really worries me is not being able to use my cute Messenger smilies anymore!

It's 4:10 AM here and I'd better go get some sleep now... feel free to tell me any exciting stories and I'll read and reply when I log back in
  9. I've actually wondered the same thing, but haven't logged on to messenger in a long while... I'm currently at work (at least it's only a 5-hour-shift, after which I've got two days off, though it's really more like a weekend than an actual Christmas break, since I had six days of works before it and will have five more before my next day off...), and since I can't log in on FB from here, I thought to drop in here to leave a message for you and Pensive, since I've neglected both of you horribly for the last month or a few...

By the way, the changes at the forum are really confusing o_O I feel like I've been gone for a hundred years and everything's changed during that time so I can hardly find my way around
  10. I haven't forgotten my favorite Finn either and Merry Xmas to you too! I've been online for a while since a few days back, but not on Messenger since long ago. I don't know what will happen with that. I got an e-mail saying that the service is soon to be over and that it will be merged into Skype, so I'm often wondering what will happen with my message history and beautiful emoticons
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 352
Page 1 of 36 12345611 ... LastLast