Conversation Between Lacra and Maryd.

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. lovely that you are happy at work.
    Truth be known my children don't get on the forum as much as they use to, but their profile names are heathcliff and snape. They have been busy with school and their after school activities. But they still visit occasionally.
  2. Oh glad you have you son with you. It's the best feeling to have one's children with them. My kids are ok. Growing up fast. Too fast. Hahaha. My son is a whole head taller than me. Are you happy with your new workplace?
  3. Fine thanks. How are you my dear?
  4. Hi, wishing you a happy New Year.
    xo
  5. I have to run, have to drop the kids off to school. Chat soon.
  6. Well, he doesn't get on the forum much... He has other interests, being young and all. He still writes poetry and is in the middle of writing a story right now, plus he has missed a lot of time off school and needs to catch up. We'll see. Thanks for your advice, it is greatly appreciated. You truly are a gem.
  7. I believe it was lack of immunity. He was ill with flu for 4 days and sever nose bleeds for up to weeks now, then went limp, so I saw red and rushed him off to hospital. We didn't have to stay long and turns out he started feeling better whilst we waited in the triage. The doctors sent us home and he ate a full meal that day for the first time in days. Poor dear, he suffered badly. Mind you he left quite a few memories on our beige carpet. You wouldn't have any tips on how to get blood stains out of carpet would you?
  8. Thank you. Thanks for the advice to rest. You are too lovely. Mwah to you
  9. Ok, I had a very tiring day.... I have been painting my home. Yuk!

My son is snape, (You can't miss him, his avatar as it is a picture of his pet spider. Ewww.)

Unfortunately he doesn't go on litnet much, just when he wants to post a poem. I have a few pictures of the kids in my Honey album, on my profile page.
  10. Hello dear.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast