Conversation Between angliholic and GEETASHREE

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Angli, Sorry I was a little out of touch and could not answer your VM. I hope you are keeping well now. What beautiful poetry you write. Every time I read them, I wonder from where you get these ideas. Deeply in love or what?????????????
  2. I was under the weather!
    Simply too unconfortable to type!
  3. Where are you when compliments are pouring in.............
  4. Hi, GEETASHREE,
    I'm always fascinated by a bizzare name! Yours intriques me quite much! What does it mean?
    I'll read your first blog entry later the time when I finish writing this mail!
    I can understand the various bondages of a married person because it's the same here!
    Marriages are made in heaven. I thought you were a Chinese when I read this! This is exactly the same custom we practice here!
  5. These are the conflicts which made me write these lines. With due respect to all marriages and married men! May they be honest and loyal to their pledge! Haa! Haa! Blaze of Glory is pestering me for the meaning too. I think I have shaken up all men by my write. It gives me such a wicked sense of pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please read my first blog entry too. You may get something equally interesting there with which you can empathize. Am I breathing down your neck? Be comfortable!
  6. I continue........ My recent poem has been written on an impulse. It speaks of various bondages a married man (or for that matter any married woman) may feel at any point of time. In India a marriage is an ever lasting phenomenon. There is a lot of social control and pressure on marital bonds. It is just a thought, may be sometimes, a marriage needs some kind of a breathing space. However, the musings are not anti-marriage. It is just a casual observation. We believe marriages are made in heaven. They are and at times they are not.
  7. Thanks, GEETASHREE, for your kind and encouraging words all the time.

Actually your English and poems are superb!
    Like the poem you just posted "He's Just a Married Man," it's deep, complicated, and full of images and metaphors. I've read at least twice, and I'm not sure I get the whole ideas of the poem. But one thing for sure, it's a great poem.
    I'll read it again and again until I get the whole picture.
    By the way, how come your English is as good as a native speaker. According to your profile, you're from India. And as far as I'm concerned, your people are really good at expressing yourselves in English.

Last but not least, what does your screen name refer to?

Regards,
  8. Nice compositions, Angliholic. Keep on penning more
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8