Conversation Between Virgil and Pensive

54 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. Hello Virgil! So great to hear from you and so good to see you are still visiting forums!! I am mostly good. Currently working for international sales in Estonia. How are you? Hows your family and everything?
  2. Hey there. We haven't spoken in a while. Hope things are well.
  3. Thank you Virgil! You are very thoughtful.
  4. Merry Christmas Pensy. We haven't spoken in a while. I hope you have a special holiday.

Here's a present and a card for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7uvH...eature=related

5. Well, my wife and I have adopted a little boy. I've blogged a ton about it. If you go to my blogs, you'll see a number on Matthew and my life as a father. Lots of pictures too. Stop by.

Glad you're in university. Have you decided on a major?
  6. Thank you Virgil. I actually made it into a really good local university here but since I had been applying abroad as well I didn't get my visa and then it was too late to go there. I wasn't left with many good options so I decided to wait for a year How about you? What's going on lately in your life?
  7. Hey Pensy, I saw you had graduated high school. Congratulations! I hope you are able to get to the Uni you want. Best wishes for you.
  8. Oh wow, that was too much science all at once. You needed to space them out. Science, math, and engineering are all way harder than the other subjects. Just don't tell that to the literature majors here on lit net. They won't believe you. Well, good luck in business, accounting, and economics. Business and economics seem very fascinating to me. Accounting seems boring but I do have three cousins who all accountants. Or at least started out as accountants.

Yes, things are great. We are finally home with our baby. You can read about it in my blog here: http://www.online-literature.com/for...og.php?b=10978.
  9. I was taking the combination of physics, chemistry, math and biology in my A-Levels (three subjects are compulsary, I took biology as my extra). The subject combination had almost all the careers open for me. I was basically planning for something either along the lines of engineering or biochemistry. But now it's kind of all ruined because I wasn't very good at sciences and I feel I would like to do something I am good at as well.

And now seeing my aptitude and potential I realise the following combination is the best for me:
    Business Studies, Accounting and Economics.

But these days I am really worried if I should go for this combination in eight months (as I already had a year with the sciences) or go for it in the normal two years' period.....

Oh and of course I don't mind telling you about it!
    Hope all is well with you!
  10. Sorry to hear about your school. What career were you trying for, if you don't mind me asking? If you do, don't answer.

One last adoption trip update:
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...og.php?b=10929
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast