Conversation Between Poetess and Lady Marian

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Or perhaps the lovely I see intimidates others? I meant that nicely...
    Well, I'm planning on studying Journalism at the moment, but that could change. I'm just glad I have SOME idea of what I want to do.
  2. Hahaha, the lovely you see seems to be looking monstrous to others!!
    Congrats, I remember you mention applying to colleges. What are you going for?
  3. Ahhh....okay. I assumed someone as lovely as you has to be in some sort of relationship.
    I was recently accepted at the college I want to go to, so it looks like I'll be moving out in the fall. I'm afraid I'm a little too excited about that at times.
  4. Hey again,
    I am single dear :P. Not Married, not engaged, not in a relationship. I still live with my parents until I`ll have to move to my hubby`s place OR if I get a job abroad, then i`ll definitely be moving out, like DUH hehe
    How have you been?
  5. Hey again,
    I am single dear :P. Not Married, not engaged, not in a relationship. I still live with my parents until I`ll have to move to my hubby`s place OR if I get a job abroad, then i`ll definitely be moving out, like DUH hehe
    How have you been?
  6. Me, too. I'm 17, almost 18. I'm applying to colleges, so I've been thinking about that a lot.
    Are you married and living with your parents?
  7. I don`t remember exactly your age, but here I am still living with my parents too. I think it`s good to be around them for a while since we shan`t be together always.. BUT I still don`t like spending my whole life with them!!!
  8. That's true. It's the birth parents we're reminded of every time we look in the mirror as adults, but it's the ones that brought us up that we keep in our hearts. At least so I think...I'm still living with my parents.
  9. Exactly. And what I liked the most is that she chose to stay with Marner instead of her blood father; and here I can finally say one of the things I believe in and convinced about, that parents aren`t those who contribute in giving our birth, but those who breed us up.
  10. The child-rearing scenes had my brother and I in stitches. That's one part of the story that could happen in everyday life.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast