Conversation Between Wilde woman and Nazish

8 Visitor Messages

1. I'm back! Thanks for checking up on me.
  2. Where are you lost Wilde woman? :P
  3. Guys ! I just made this Open Group on *Literature*. If you got any friends who are interested in (read crazy about) Literature, kindly add them to the group. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...38912952836776
  4. You should go for Lady Windermere's Fan in plays but what I would really like you to read is The Devoted Friend, one of his best short stories. You mustve already read The Picture of Dorian Gray?
  5. A friend got me his Complete Works a few years ago, but I just haven't worked my way through the whole thing yet. I actually quite like his poetry and short stories (The Nightingale and the Rose is my favorite.) I really need to finish his plays and essays. Which play would you recommend I read next? I've already read Earnest, A Woman of No Importance, and Salome.
  6. Oh too bad ! All his works are worth a read. I remember buying Oscar Wilde Works *a thick book* four years back. Read all of it in a jiffy, was such a page turner. Ofcourse I loved Importance of Being Earnest too. The Bumbriest made me laugh so hard :P
  7. Yes, I do...just a bit. I haven't read his entire corpus, but I really enjoyed The Importance of Being Earnest. You?
  8. Looks like you like Wilde, like me :P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8