Conversation Between virginiawang and billl

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. Hi Billl, It is not complicated at all, because my heart does not lie. I love my friend whom I met only recently. I trust he will win, with my utmost effort to help him. We need your best wishes. You are my English teacher. I can die for him if we lose. Life is nothing big.
    Sincerely, Virginia
  2. It is very simple. I am glad. Give me your best wishes, Billl.
  3. There should be room, Virginia, but please try to sum in up in one or two messages. And, while I enjoy your writing, I might not have much in the way of feedback or advice, you know... Because of the complexity, it would seem.
  4. Hi, Billl, will you delete some of your old messages, so that I can send you a new one? Sth bad took place. Osho was forced by an enemy to write sth bad to hurt me and himself. I really want to share with you sth that took place here in Taiwan. I believe in love. I will not let him lose. It is the first time in my life that I felt I was quite smart.
  5. Hi Billl, Osho was caught by my friend and an enemy. He is not really the one I love now. I believe in my friend whom I met recently. Love is unpredictable. I am speechless now. I love my friend forever. If it is a war, I will fight the war with him, the one I met recently and loved all at once.
  6. Billl, I believe he can protect himself and me. Best Wishes, Virginia
  7. deleted.
  8. Hi, Billl, I started my writing again about a month ago, and posted it in general writing. I will add a few paragraphs once in a while to it. All the Best, Virginia
  9. Bill do tell me what you think honestly. I know it does not matter. However I want to have a better idea about my past. Please send me a private message. Tell me what you've learned from that line.
  10. Billl, it is no longer a war. I only want to prove to the translation companies here in Taiwan that I can do it better than some of thoes who have years of experience, so I need honest opinions. I started a thread in general literature. Thank you anyway, Virginia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 58
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast