Conversation Between Logos and mtpspur

42 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. How are you doing Rich? I've got 1 more week of hectic summer days then back to hibernation!
  2. The unfriending was done to everyone on a very very drak night when the mood was very very depressing. I have since grown up a bit and while hesistant to ask for people to ocme back to me I do not refuse their voluntary request for me back on their list. Thank you Logos you have always been there for me thick and thin.
  3. I just realised you un-friended me at some point, no worries, I've got the thick crusty skin of a Litnet Mod to help me cope with this devastating turn of events.
  4. I'm doing great dear Rich spring is in the air and I'm finally stirring from my Canuck Hibernation.

How is your health? I hope you too are feeling the regenerating effects of The Great North American Spring Thaw
  5. Just checking to see if you are well and everything going ok, family, friends, reading etc.
  6. Hmmmm--just checking to see if ONE of us was still alive and the odds have bene in MY favor lately. Where have you been??!! (Drama Queen lets out a very small whimper)
  7. It would not be a proper Valentine's Day if I did not acknowledge my affection and admiration for my favorite moderator. Have a sweet day.
  8. Thanks for the note. No problem yet with typing 2009 so far. As to Blog Land I have fallen behind again in reading and drama queening but I'm sure I'll post something in a day or two.
  9. How's it going Rich? have you gotten into the habit of writing "2009" yet?
  10. Happy New Year to my favorite moderator and dear friend.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 42
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast