Conversation Between Lynne50 and Maximilianus

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I haven't been as much here either. It's been a hectic time trying to go back to college... probably Janine might have told you something about it. It's a pending goal I have been postponing for longer than wanted, so this year I just shut the eyes and dived in without much thinking. I'm currently going through exams to be admitted, so I suppose I'll remain busy for the rest of the years to come, if everything turns out fine.

I've also been interested in genealogy, but my family is such a mess. It would seem no one is really sure where they come from, so digging something out would be a real exploit. However, I suppose there must be places with experts in this field. Probably such experts might help to find out. I hope you succeed in your quest

2. Thanks Max for my birthday wishes. That was such a nice surprise! Hope all is well with you. I haven't been on litnet much lately, but I do go on briefly to read a few things. Been busy researching genealogy on my father's side with not much luck. His mother was an orphan. Kind of stops quickly.
  3. Happy New Year, Lynne. A humble present:

4. Thanks, Max for the nice holiday wishes. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas as well.
  5. Merry Xmas to you and to your people, Lynne!!

6. Hmm... I see you're quite busy... well, at least you can't get bored You have nothing to thank at all, I was going to come and say hello any time, though I should do it more often. I've been busy with work too, other than that I'm okay (thanks for asking ). The lack of enough time always prevents me from posting more and from reading more posts, which is a pity because I would love to contribute much more than I do, but oh well, life has those turns we can't set straight, right?

However I'm thinking about a couple ideas I'd like to post about. If I can find a chance to make them see the light, I will let you know, so you can have a bit of more Litnet reading material
  7. Hi Max,
    Thanks for dropping by and checking on me. Now that school is back in session, I don't have as much time for Litnet. And I definitely can't stay up as late as you and Janine.LOL
    School has been very busy, lots of workshops and inservice days. When I get home, I become this inert lump of goo. Plus, I have a second job at my local library. Between the school and the library, they keep my hopping. How is everything with you? Even though I may not respond to many threads, I still read most. I do enjoy the Litnet crush thread. Thanks again for checking in with me.
  8. Hi Lynne

Wanted to drop a "Hi" since we haven't talked for a while Are you okay?
  9. Hi again Lynne.

I created a poll two days ago "Ladies, what don't you like to be called by men?" and this is the link: http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=45889

Would you participate on my thread whenever you have time? I really want your opinion.
  10. You're welcome. It's true we learn a lot by reading from others. Luckily I've been enjoying myself since I signed up. That's good, very good! I'll invite Janine too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast