Conversation Between laidbackperson and usman.khawar

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for your nice mail.
    Everything is fine with me and my family. Only I am bit busy with office and personal front. Will come back to you later.
    laidback
  2. yes you are right and i understand it as well. i beleive Prohpet is the most intelligent person of his era. when i read Muhammad teachings! i beleive now that he is the most intelligent person of all eras. Even for Him Lord says that you can only tell them you cannot give the way. I give the way. Suggestions/arugments give benefits to those who listen/think/learn. mind's logical end is Lord. one cannot fill the water in sealed jug. Lord says in quran that He has sealed their hearts due to their acts they will not come to faith. yes you can read my posts in philosophical and religious text. i missed you as i noticed you came back after a long time. is everything ok with you and ur family? May Lord turn ur fears and problems into peace n ease.
    Usman
  3. I have not still gone through the posts u mentioned in the religious text. Will comment after reading it.
    Remember, you can not win arguments with nonbelievers, however earnestly you try
    There is a saying 'You can take a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink water'

laidback
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3