Conversation Between Admin and Monamy

1 Visitor Messages

1. Sir, I write to you to talk about that site that steals the work of our members to post it into their forums, and I honestly need to tell you this. I discovered, after surfing their site, that there are threads of many pages (meaning it would take one around 15-20min roughly to finish if he's really fast) being posted in their site in less than 1 minute! The same member opens 5 or 6 threads, with around 30-40sec between a thread and another.

However, this is NOT only with the English threads--yes, many ARABIC threads are the same way; gives me the feeling that the site is actually stealing the work of many members from many different sites and forums. Some of those members' names are totally revealing their bad intentions... take this one for example: تحميل مقاطع الفيديو تحميل البلوتوث is a member (yes, those 5 words are actually ONE member's name) and it means "Downloading Video Clips and Bluetooth" in english. It doesn't cut out to be a member's name, don't you think? Same goes to that Personal Poetry guy that steals our lit netters' poems.

Sir, I think the site is bad news, even though there are 'some' real people, it's filled with members like the one I've mentioned... I think we should contact their host quickly and get it shut down, because i doubt my method (complaining to their admins) would ever get anywhere. Please, tell me what you think.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1