Conversation Between amalia1985 and Annamariah

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hi! Haven't seen you around for a while, how are you doing? I hope everything's well
  2. Hi there!!!!! It was great to hear from you again!!! Of course, I don't mind!!!Feel free to use all my avatars!! Your art is beautiful!!!!!!
  3. I stole kiz_paws' avatar on our "steal an avatar" weekend, but I could have considered your old one too (Actually I think I might have it saved on my computer, perhaps I'll use it next time if you don't mind ) And your new one isn't bad either
  4. Thank you
  5. Happy Birthday, my dearest Annamariah!!! May every dream of yours come true!!!
  6. I'll try to cope with my homework as well as I can. At least in seven weeks it's OVER for four months (still haven't found a new apartment or a summer job, but there's not much I can do about them right now, so I'll just have to wait), so then I'll probably have time to sleep more Take care, don't get buried under your work either!
  7. Great to hear from you again!!! Well, everything's well so far with the weather here, unfortunately, there's been no snow for us this winter. Hope all's going well with your studies, try to get as much rest as you can, okay? I have 20(!) more tests to correct for tomorrow's class...Apart from that, I'm doing very well.
  8. Hi! I haven't been to LitNet for ages, I'm afraid I've had too much going on with my studies and everything. The spring is approaching fast, the days are beginning to be warmer and even the sun is making an appearance every now and then, which is nice for a change How have you been doing?
  9. Annamariah, how are you? We've missed you!! Hope all's well with the cold in your beautiful country. Take care!!
  10. Great to hear you're ok!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast