Conversation Between librarius_qui and Logos

35 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. (Wow! ... There's still "happy new years" in your visitor messages!
  2. Thanks! It HAS to be ... I have no choice! (Entering in a new business in my old job: publishing ...)
  3. Happy New Year to you too Tim
  4. (& a happy new year ...)

Libri~
  5. I had something with Canada, in my youth ... Not anymore, sorry. Maybe I'll take a look at the eastern coast, though. Where are you from, in the Canadas' land? (Still live there?)

Funny to remember my old fall for your country ... I still have one little thing and another, with the Canadian flag ... buttons
  6. Well I'm sure you'll make it to North America someday; Canada has some great cities too (Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal ... ) .. ahh Prague, I'd definitely recommend it .. yes, my avatar is a picture of me doing what I do best, reading! ..
  7. Never been to the Apple ... I'd like to. Maybe I will. Places I'd like to visit: (that I haven't yet) Dublin, Napoli, Prague, Beiging, & the Big Apple. I'd like to see New Orleans ...

Uhm ... Is the picture you use for "avatar" one of yourself?
  8. Merry Christmas to you too Libri .. Yeah I'm busy; no I'm kind of a Grinch during the "holidays" I can't wait till it's all over, then I can get more sleep and things go back to "normal" .. Do you mean "The Big Apple"? New York City? yes, I've been there a few times; good times. .. I'm glad you can call this place home! and Happy New Year to you!
  9. Merry Christmas, miss!
    Busy? Or enjoying hollidays? you look like a girl that never sleeps ... Like the Apple. (Have you been there?)

Anyway,
    all the best!

& thanks for your hospitality in LitNet ... I've been feeling home!

friendly,
    Libri~
  10. I like Tim! &, well, the avatar is tiny, all right! ... What else would you call me?

Nice to hear of you!~
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 35
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast