Conversation Between 1n50mn14 and PrinceMyshkin

4 Visitor Messages

1. Not much that I would call startlingly new but as I lay in bed this morning, random thoughts running through my mind, I composed the whole of a poem, which I still think is not bad - though GRIM! I'm going to send it to the NYer (where I've always aspired to be published) rather than post it here because I think some journals would decline a poem that hadalready been published, albeit it only on the internet. If you send me your email address (c/o [email protected]) I'll send you a copy.

Best, Jerry
  2. I'm going to Humber College for journalism right now! Becoming a vulture, haha. I've had some of the most entertaining literature classes over the past semester, and am seriously considering switching out to university just to (hopefully) be among better-read company. 30 000 words into a project I hope I will continue to pursue and polish.

Anything new and exciting in your life?

Cheers
  3. Oh, that is all so nice to hear - and Ms Smiley is still a great favourite of mine, to whom I might add Barbara Kingsolver. Do please bring me up to dateon what your life is like now!

Jerry
  4. Montreal has been on my mind a lot lately, and for some reason, so have you- haven't spoken to you or posted on here in ages (literally years), but have been writing a lot more lately and reading many classics you sent to me on a reading list some time ago. Jane Smiley has become one of my favorite authors. Your words of encouragement toward my writing were taken to heart and I remember them fondly. Cheers, and I hope all is well. (formerly BeccaT).
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4