Conversation Between Adelheid and Virgil

8 Visitor Messages

1. You're welcome.
  2. Thanks for the Christmas greetings! I didn't check it until now

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! How has things been with you?
  3. I want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

4. Yes, I am a Christian, a Roman Catholic. You will do fine, I'm sure. God will help you through it. God be with you.
  5. sure thing

have you been active on lit net since 2005? wow.... we've got a faithful member here thanks for your kinds words. It is only definitely through God's grace and mercy that I am where I am today

In fact I have an interview with a law firm tomorrow, and I'm depending on God to help me get through it!

I don't remember - are you a Christian yourself? I probably knew it before but forgot :S
  6. Well it's good to see you. I know, life gets in the way of these internet things. Of course that is understandable and best. I am fine. A lawyer. Wow, I knew you would be something big. When do you graduate? I bet you'll make a great lawyer.. No I don't have facesbook. Not that interesting to me. I'm just here on lit net. When you do stop back here, please stop and say hello to me.
  7. Hi Virgil,

thanks for your thoughts! I haven't been to lit net in ages! hahah. I guess when you grow up a lot of extra things come in and one has less time to spend on internet forums!

How have you been? I've been studying law in the last couple of years.... yeah its been that long! hahah... hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. Do you have facebook?
  8. Hi Adlheid. Hope someday you stop back to lit net. It was a pleasure to have you around.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8