Conversation Between Desolation and libernaut

5 Visitor Messages

1. 2.

What is good?—Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man.
    What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness.
    What is happiness?—The feeling that power increases—that resistance is overcome.
    Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency (virtue in the Renaissance sense, virtu, virtue free of moral acid).
    The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.
    What is more harmful than any vice?—Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak—Christianity....
  2. yea the whole idea of christianity as a morality based in imagined fictional ideas (original sin, guilt, forgiveness, salvation from the savior) and how there are millions of people believing in this accusation against humanity and the power in that bringing out this rottenness of man and a proposal to rise above it
  3. Thank you. I love The Anti-Christ, it's one of Nietzsche's best works.
  4. hey, just read the anti-christ by nietzsche and saw your photo icon under my friends and thought id share it with you, http://www.gutenberg.org/files/19322...-h/19322-h.htm
  5. saw you visited my profile, just saying hello!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5