Conversation Between blp and Lady Otter

5 Visitor Messages

1. Okay, I've added the link in two forums. Here's something interesting back for you, are you familiar with BOINC? http://boinc.berkeley.edu/projects.php If you have access to computers which are on, but not always used, they can use your extra memory to do research on all sorts of things....Wikipedia has an article on them, too.
  2. It didn't, did it? Actually, there's a private message function separate from this open messaging thing. A confusing set of options.

No, not more than I wanted to know. Send those guys my best. Interesting to catch up with it all.

And no, not published, but it's nice and flattering to be asked. I only made a few attempts, then let it go. Writing a film script now, which I think is working.
  3. You don't have to worry about over-simplifying directions with me, simple is always appreciated!

My world is hectic. I finished up a geriatric masters in English Lit, am working on accreditation for my husband's business and the ever present volunteer work. Gizmo (our son) is now 14, in 9th grade at a magnet school for the arts (hanging by a thread, I might add - he's in the writing track, but desperately needs to grow organizational skills.). So, life is interesting.

Lit Network is having growing pains again - Star and musi are both still there, both with significant others (do you keep in touch?). Oceanflower is back as Moon Shadow. Poetry is sorely lacking, I'm afraid.

Perhaps more than you want to know? Anyway, thanks for the info. Are you published yet?
  4. Hi Winifred. Nice to see you. Hope all's well in your world and at the other forum.

I'm not sure how much you don't know about putting a link in your sig, so sorry if some of this is obvious, but you go to Private Messages, then click 'Edit Signature' from the side menu, then put in whatever text you want to use to attract people, e.g. click here to save the whales, then highlight it, click the little globe icon at the top of the dialogue box (it's a globe with a bit of chain, meaning 'link'). A smaller dialogue box will pop up, in which you type the URL you want to link to. OK it, OK your changes and you're done!
  5. Hmm, I hope this is a sort of pm. blp, this is Winifred from the Lit Forum, hello to you, hope all is well with you.

I've got a question for you - I visit once in a blue moon here, and noticed the click-for-feeding- the-hungry thing you have. How do you get that on your signature? I'm probably going to use one of the environmental things, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

Any guidance much appreciated! Thanks, Winifred
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5