Conversation Between Beautifull and mrv

162 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. Hi

Thank you for the wishes.

And of course wish you a fantastic 2012.
  2. Aw! I'm a day too late for wishing you a Merry Christmas, so let me wish you Happy Holidays:

And of course I didn't forget you!
  3. Hey there! Hope you're doing good. (And also hoping you still remember me :P)

Had to come wish you...

Hope you'll have a great Christmas and a happy year end.
  4. Ok.....
  5. AWWWWW! I love it! And hey, no sweat. I'm glad I'm still getting birthday presents. And as my family's motto should be, "Better late than never." I especially liked the last one. Thanks for thinking enough bouts me to give me presents!

6. Hey! Sorry I missed your birthday. It was a stupid computer virus.
    Anyway I'll make up for it
    Here are all your birthday gifts

7. . Never mind.
    I like Jacob's(Taylor's) smile.
    I'm not trying anything else now. God help the guy trying to please you or win you over. Poor thing!
  8. I had to smile, but only because it's so ironic. I'm much more in love with Jacob's body. But Edward and Bella were made for each other.
  9. Hey! Why tears? It was supposed to make you smile. Guess I goofed

Alright then, I’ll try to make you smile with something else. How about this and this. It’s the one thing that always makes me smile. Since you’re also known as Bella, I figured it might do something similar to you.

I’ve always had it easy. Not that it’s really bad right now but it is a bit of a struggle, comparatively. I’m hopeful though, so the futile job search hasn’t brought me down as yet. I’m only worried about not being able to focus well on my studies. That’s why I need that precious ‘to do list’- helps me stay focused.
  10. Awwww! This message just brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for the congrats.

And...OH GOD A JOB?! Those things! I hate them!

I approve of your to-to list. I totally need that hung up in my room.

Aw! I feel loved!

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 162
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast