Conversation Between mtpspur and qimissung

64 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Hey there, Rich! Did you ever get a job (fingers crossed)?
  2. Oh, my gosh, you are so funny. That was hilarious. Yeah, probably best to find something other than physical labor, old man. Stand up comedian, perhaps?
  3. Just checking in to see how you are doing. I'm being REAL lazy about job hunting. I had one but I quit after two days--I realized I was NEVER going to be able to develope the SPEED they wanted for the work--stocking the cheese wall at a Meijers department store. It did wake me up to the fact that physical demanding jobs is probably not the way to go at this stage in my life.

How are things going with you? All well??
  4. Thank you very much for the greeting. You have always been a dependable lady and I wish oyu all the best in return. The birthday was a quiet one. Been reading a lot of detective fiction lately. Currently reading book of stories from various authors based on Raymond Chandler's Phillip Marlowe.
  5. Happy Birthday, Rich!
  6. Of course---fake name-real name--no problem--I had one friend for almost a year until she told me her REAL name out of the clear blue. We'e good.
  7. It's good to hear from you, Rich. We are fine, lots of changes. If you came around more you would get used to them faster, Mister. :P Are you still with AAA? Still chatting on Facebook? How's Mrs. Mtpspur?
  8. Just found your message to me but when I tried to respond says oyur sorage is filled. All well here except still not liking all these changes--in fact I cna;t find oyur message now-lool--Hope all well with fmaily and all.
  9. How are you? How's you're family and your son? Hope everything is good.
  10. Absolutely right abiout coming around. I'm reading the translation HERE on Litnet--there seem to be several available. As I have said elsewhere I tried reading the book pre-teen but it HAS to have been edited tremendously as I certain I would have remembered a bit more then thw windmills that evryone knows. I really appreciate oyur inputs to me. My life is SUCH a dull repition these days blogging has been difficult. Dan the Mna is fine and the yera will be up soon. God is still good.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 64
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast