Conversation Between angel92 and Kiaroula

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi angel!
    I don't have a favourite book, but the best ones I remember are "The idiot" (Dostoevskij), "The Little Prince" (Exupéry), "The Lord of the Rings" (Tolkien), Pippi Longstoking (Lindgren), some italian classics, the Harry Potter saga and some russian books such as "The Master and Margaret" (Bulgakov)...
    As you cas see, despite my age (I'm 23) I still love (I don't mean "I like", I mean "I LOVE") literature for younger people. Talking about "other" literature, I love reading essays on sociology and history, and at the moment history essays are the only kind of book I have the time to read, because I need them for my thesis.
    My favourite music... mmm... I listen to maaaany different kinds of music. In this period I'm listening to blues, jazz and rock. I usually listen to "commercial" music (the one the radio overplays, I don't know how you call this kind of music in English), rock and hard rock. I used to be a big fan of thrash metal, I still love Metallica.
    What about you?

K
  2. Thank you for accepting my friend request Tell me more about you what is your favorite book or what kind of music do you listen to?
  3. Hi Angel, thank you for the friendship request.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3