Conversation Between Virgil and AuntShecky

61 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Oh my gosh, I haven't been here in a few months. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm sorry I didn't see it until now. I hope things are well with you Aunty. And you're still young at heart. I do miss our conversations, but I just don't have the time for Lit Net any more. And frankly I've gotten out of the habit of checking here, so when I do have the time it never occurs to me. God bless.
  2. Spotted your user name on "Today's Birthdays." You're still a youngster, compared to yr ole Auntie. Fifty-seven, huh? You must be a man of great variety, like Heinz! Enjoy your day-- and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well!
  3. Hey there. We haven't spoken in a while. Hope things are well.
  4. I'm glad you're both ok. I do think of you every so often. And wonder what goes on over here. But for several reasons I just can't involve myself on Lit Net any more. I hope you stop by my blog (my personal one, not the Lit Net one) every once in a while. There might be something I've been reading you that you might be interested in. Anything you've written lately that you posted here? Send me the link and I'll read it.

It was nice weather. Today the humidity came in. Urrgh. My best to you.
  5. Both okay. Thanks for asking! How are you and your lovely family?

Lots of family stuff going on here, but trying to write and post items on the LitNet when I can.

Enjoy the (relatively) nicer weather!
  6. Hey there. We haven't spoken in ages. How are you and your husband doing?
  7. Hi Aunty. I saw you posted and since we haven't talked in a while I thought I'd just stop by and see how you're doing. How has you hip held up? Hopefully well. My very best to you.
  8. Thanks Virgil. I'm sending a reply via PM.
  9. Hey Aunty. If you didn't see my blog on Jeremy Irons and Eileen Atkins reading The Waste Land hope you do:
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...-Eileen-Atkins

I think that's a recording you will want to hear and possibly download to your computer.

Hope you are well.
  10. Thank you dear Aunty. Hope you and your husband are well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 61
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast