Conversation Between farnoosh and Beautifull

87 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Holidays to you.
  2. Merry Christmas my friend!
  3. I live in Esfahan,Iran. Still have 9 more days till Uni starts
  4. They're great. I get a workout with Zumba, but then, alternate days I have Tai Chi(gotta love the martial arts. ) But If I pay attention, I should be able to get a good grade in Statistics, and If I do the reading, I should be able to ace Maxican American history. And if I write the papers, then English 102 shouldn't be so hard.

So...where do you live?
  5. My friends brother moved there last month, he's gonig to university there although i don't know which one... still happy with your classes?? you can still back out!? :P
  6. Thank you. I live in Arizona, U.S.
  7. I think I'm gonna wait until i get my Masters then i'll move out!=)) It feels good being independant but it also feels good not having anything to worry about! Hope you find a job that you enjoy and learn from + a great house!! BTW, where do you live?
  8. Haha. My mom wants me to get a job, but she doesn't want me to leave home. I think she expects me to work and make the money for bills since it's so hard for her to find a job(or she doesn't want to find a job). Anyways, I'll be finding my own apartment as soon as I find a job and save up enough.
  9. Looking for a job,eh? That's cool. I've never had a job and i still live with my parents ( How lame is that??) I love the idea of standing on my own and i know i can and i want to..but then again it seems like my mother disagrees...like always!
  10. Haha. Yeah, it's pretty good. and I get my little say out most of the time. But I'm glad to be in school again. And now, all I need is a job and my own place.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 87
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast