Conversation Between IJustMadeThatUp and qimissung

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. What is a TGI Fridays??
    Second is great! I really love quiz nights, but am usually not all that valuable to the team because I don't know that answers to anything haha How about you, were you the star of the team?
    Why are you too chicken to go swimming? Is the ocean rough where you are visiting? I love the beach, but am a wuss when it comes to cold water, so I usually only go swimming when it's really hot or the water is warm
    I have another year full time in school or two years part-time.. I'm trying to decide whether to go full time and get it out of the way.
    I had an online journal for a while, but haven't used it for a long time! I was thinking the other day about how little I write when I'm just normal and chugging along in life. I seem to get a bit more creative when I'm feeling a bit down lol
  2. I guess that should be work/vacation. I'm here for work related reasons, but we have the evenings. We ate at a TGI Fridays last night. They had a trivia game and we came in second It was fun. And before that we went for a walk on the beach. I plan to do that again this evening, maybe get a lounge chair and pull it down to the tide line. I'm not gonna swim (too chicken), but I'll walk out a ways. That's how. I'm glad you're good. How much longer in school? And don't you have a blog somewhere?
  3. Oh that sounds marvellous! We've just had two whole days of sunshine in a row after all of the winter gloom and I am very excited!
    How does a working/vacation work?
    I'm ok, not amazing, but not bad! Still studying, working and keeping myself busy.
  4. I am very good, thank you. On a brief working/vacation. Getting to spend a few days at the beach. How are things with you these days?
  5. That's very kind of you to wish me a happy birthday Thank you!

How are you?
  6. Happy Birthday.
  7. Oh why thank you!

Gee it's been ages since I've been around here..
    How are you my friend?
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. What's up, IJustMadeThatUp? How's life these days?
  10. Oh qimissung.
    Your name, also,
    rolls off my tongue

I shopped for books on Valentine's Day. My someone special is very, VERY far away, so I had to go with my next favourite thing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast