Conversation Between K.M Roberston and angel92

3 Visitor Messages

1. I've heard of that story! It's true, right? I know, even though it is sad what they had to go through it is sooo interesting!! Because there really was nothing like it, and there are just so many personal stories within it. I will absolutely read that book!
  2. Yes the Holocaust was a sad time but the history and the troubles the Jewish people had to go through is so intresting. I am reading a book title Inherit the Truth. The plot of the story are letters and quick narratives of a Jewish girl and what happened to her family. She was taken to a concentration camp or also known as a death camp and she was elected by the leaders of the camp to play the Cello and join the camp orchestra in Auschwitz and Belsen. If you find this time period intresting then you should read the book the author is Anita Lasker Wallfisch
  3. I was just reading your interests and the one about the Holocaust really grabbed my attention. I love it! i know it's a really sad point in history, but it was also such a fascinating point in history, I did a report on it for school
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3