Conversation Between Wilde woman and sithkittie

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks. I'm really praying nothing goes wrong with the vet/quarantine/getting to the airport process. A lot of the trains are down, including the express trains going to the airport. >.< So, provided nothing goes horribly wrong, I'm out of here on April 10th. Really never thought I wouldn't regret getting that ticket. I'm so thankful I did now.
  2. I hope you're holding out okay in Japan. I'll be praying for you. When are you scheduled to come back?
  3. Oh no! Feel better!! Winter is so bad for getting sick sometimes. If it doesn't get cold enough, all the germs stick around, then when it's cold and everyone's huddled inside they get each other sick. Some of the discussion was a bit beyond me, but I'm looking forward to you coming back. Rest up though!
  4. Ugh. I am sick yet again. And I strained a muscle in my back this weekend. So I've been miserably bedridden for days. I swear there's some killer bug going around our library staff. Everyone's been sick already, and now we're all again. One girl was even in the ER. Anyways, I see that there has been some conversation on the Arthur thread, and I hope to write a response tonight or perhaps tomorrow, if I'm able to get a decent amount of work done. See you soon!
  5. I love it. :P I need to set up a time to visit WMU and talk with an advisor... they are scary.
  6. YES! Hopefully I'll be babbling (coherently) tonight about it. Though flailing happens occasionally too, when I have my one-on-one graduate reading sections with my adviser. Advisers are scary.
  7. Aren't you just bursting with stuff to babble out on that!? I was flailing half the time reading it! Though you discuss more coherently than babble don't you. I babble, and flail. :P
  8. I'm all better, except for a persistent cough. I'm reading through some fairy tales for class at the moment, though I'm almost done with Lancelot. I'll soon be ready for discussion on that one!
  9. Still tired and headachy, but mostly better. You?
  10. Are you feeling better?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast