Conversation Between MarkBastable and Gilliatt Gurgle

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That would be fine, adding me to your mail list. I will add that I'm still overcoming my fear of the internet, as such I have limited myself to two means of social interaction via the internet; one - this Forum and the other being the "old school" AOL address you should have.
    I'm doing my best to avoid Facebook, tweeter, and God knows how many others that have come about. (hehe)
  2. GG,

Thank you so much for the feedback - it's deeply appreciated. Not just the sentiment, but that you took the time to express it.

I have a mailing list - can I add you to it? I should be getting some more work - short stories - out there into the world in the next few months, and I hope that I can tempt you to read those too.

I now have Strange Brew running through my head. It's a good title for a short story, actually.

Incidentally, I dropped out of University after three months - my mother still hasn't forgiven me.

Best,

M
  3. You should be in receipt of my comments.
    Gg
  4. Glad you enjoyed it. At least, I assume that that's what you meant. But let me know when you've thought about it a bit. You can email me via the webpage. www.markbastable.co.uk

Best,

M
  5. Just finished The Penny Falls - as in just a half hour ago.
    Incredible, that's all I can muster at the moment as I step off the roller coaster and evaluate what I've just experienced.

RE the gnome
    Just a little fun at Paul's expense.
    See posts 6505 - 6509 (blokes thread)
  6. Very well, looking forward to it.
    I kept it on my "to read" radar since you brought it to our attention a few weeks back.
  7. ... in a three or four weeks. Thank you for being interested - Im flattered. And I'll let you know. Best, MB
  8. Mark,
    Is your latest book now available?
    As I type this, I suppose I could do a search, but why not go straight to the source?
    Hope all is well.
    Thanks
  9. .....thank you for both the Christmas wishes and the vote. Here's to a terrific 12.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast