Conversation Between BloodFlame and Stafos

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. you should change your colors! maybe get an avatar. Or is that it? lol
  2. Nah I dont have Xbox live just this damned computer
  3. do u have xbox live? what's your gamertag?
  4. my email is [email protected] if you have anything you want to share with me. What's yours?
  5. Well get it all in like a word document send it too me through an E-mail or something. Tell me what you want in it I'll see what I can do. I won't actually write anything for you unless you want me too. It sounds like a good story. Thanks for the compliment btw.
  6. maybe u could help me with something. The one story i am comited to. It's about a person who has no dreams. not having dreams causes him to not be distracted by the real world. a terrible world. this drives him nuts and he wants to go on a killing spree. But, knowing how wrong that is, he runs into the woods to lose himeself. I only wrote a small section on this site. Can u help with the rest?
  7. nice story. I mean very very well written. When I right, I feel as though I have a good idea of what i'm writing about, but i cant seem to write it the way i would like. I know i need more details. But of course i just sit here at the computer WAITING FOR IDEAS untill i say,URIKa!lol
  8. I dont have anything in particular I would like to see in it but I do enjoy your writing style. and hope to read much much more of your work
  9. thx for telling me. I hope u do know now that i really just came up with that for a draft and wrote it down as i thought it up. thx. anything special u want me to put in it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast