Conversation Between Virgil and stlukesguild

50 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Well here I am... the first cook out of summer. Several good British and Belgian beers later and I'm well buzzed and listening to Exile on Main Street full throttle and I could not help but think of you, Virg. How are things progressing? Between a father-in-law in the hospital and the time spent in the studio I haven't kept up on your blog. Drop me a line. I hope things are going well. I have a close friend... the best-man from my wedding that is in the process of adopting.
  2. Yes Virgil... It was one of those nights. Not something I can do on a regular basis at my age (like I did right out of college). Noon and I'm just getting up. It's a ggod thing I don't get hang-overs from good beer.
  3. Yeah, I saw your comment to Jozany in the Dante thread. You had a good night last night.
  4. Blogs... duh! Of course you don't expect logical thinking after 3 or 4 good European beers now do you?
  5. Thanks for your thoughts David. Have you seen my last four or five blogs? We are in Kazakhstan and we have found a baby (eight months -actually nine in a few more days-little boy) and we are going through the process. We will be here at least another five weeks. I'm recording a little record of it through my blog.
  6. Virgil... how are things coming with the adoption? I'm sitting here with my Yong's Double Chocolate listening to Miles on the stereo with the Stones waiting in the wings and I could not help but wonder how things were going with you. Drop a line.

-David
  7. Congratulations... good luck... I'm uncertain as to which to offer up and suspect it should be both. My wife and I toyed with the idea of adoption ourselves, but balked as a result of all the endless bureaucracy... as well as my own preparedness. We have two grown daughters and I somewhat suspect that I'm not prepared to surrender as much time away from my artistic career as is demanded to raise any child. Keep me/us up to date.
  8. If you're interested, an update on our adoption: http://www.online-literature.com/for...3#comment49003.
  9. And a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well, Virgil!

10. Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 50
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast