Conversation Between Sancho and Jack of Hearts

8 Visitor Messages

1. El Sancho is always going to laugh at a good fart joke.

Cheers, Jack
  2. Yeah, but that's a heck of a delivery charge!

J
  3. Thanks for the restaurant tips, Jack. Gonna have to wait until next time. We never made it that far south on this trip. Anyhow, I do make it out there from time to time. My wife has people up in El Dorado County.

You know, I hear they have pretty good pizza right next door to you in Italy.
  4. Ah, Winters CA, where men are men and sheep are scared. If you go to Winters, you should check out Putah Creek Café or, if money is no object, Buckhorn Steakhouse right across the street. If you wanna eat dirty, greasy and divine, a couple of blocks further there's a Northern California chain called Pizza Factory. It only installs itself in po-dunk Northern California towns (contrary to popular belief, Northern CA us not the city or the bay- it's the giant mobile home park next to them).

As for France, the women are amazing but there's no good pizza in this country...

If you make it to Sac, Davis, Roseville or Folsom tell those cabrones hello!

J
  5. Nice link, Jack. El Sancho digs folksy protest music. I'd link you one in return, but I can't figure out how to do it on my iPad. Arrested development, you know. Speaking of folksy music, there's an outside chance I'll be able to go to a Dave Alvin show this week out near your old stomping grounds. He's playing a small venue in Winter, CA.
  6. Hi the Sanch. Here's a present:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW81cD4pqoE
  7. De nada Senor Sancho! As soon as you figure out whatever is going on with Lady Gaga, do let everyone else know....

J
  8. Jack, amigo! Mucho gusto en conocerte. Also I like reading your stuff. And I do admire Gaga’s Chutzpah, but I’m just not all that familiar with her music. I’m not even sure if she’s Jewish. Would that mean she’s got swagger instead of chutzpah? Donno. Cher’s got Chutzpah. Thanks for the friends request.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8