Conversation Between IJustMadeThatUp and breathtest

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I will have a look once my internet stops being horrible to me. Calling myself a Strokes fan, I probably should have already listened to it

His band have songs called 'Cup of Coffee' and 'Like a Sunday Morning'.
  2. I checked out that when It Started song and it is really good. You should listen it is on youtube.

I checked out the novocaines. I am not sure if it was the band your cousin is in because there are aparently two bands that go by that name. But they were really good
  3. Well, you play good music
    Hmm my cousin is a drummer, but he's already in a band, the Novocaines. They've just started to do pretty well, you should check them out. As for me? Ha ha I'd do the travelling part, but you'd be sorely disappointed with me as a musician, even if it was tambourine
  4. Anything really: strokes, arctic monkeys, early kings of leon, early biffy clyro, nirvana and tonnes of other stuff. I'm trying to get a band together actually, we just need a drummer.

You should learn drums and then come over to england and join the band. haha
  5. No, I am just not musically inclined. I love to listen though. What sort of music do you play?
  6. I play the guitar, i have taught myself for about 2 years now. Do you play anything?
  7. Oh and it says in your about me that you play music. Which instrument do you play?
  8. Yes.
  9. Is that you in the tree?
  10. i guess i will check it out see if it is any good.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast