Conversation Between qimissung and Gilliatt Gurgle

64 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. I voted, but now there's a tie
  2. Yes, there is an extension. I was going to close it tonight, but I will extend it one more day, ok? Thanks, Gilliatt!
  3. Your deadline shows the 24th, obviously there must be extension.
    I would be happy to vote if the extension will allow another day or so to read and absorb.

Gg
  4. Hello Qimi,
    Yes it's hotter that hell's half acre! What happened? Why am I asking?...it's Texas!
    We're doing fine thanks and hope the same for you.
    Busy at work, no summer vacation plans as of yet.
    I'm guessing you're off for summer break.

Take care
  5. Hey, Gilliatt, how are you and the family doing this summer? It was fine here until the weekend, NOW it's getting hot. And I despise the heat.
  6. I'm glad you are safe, and not to worry. I appreciate good intentions, too.
  7. RE: storms - Yes, I was down in Houston for a day trip on business. It wasn't until my meeting was over and I was heading back to the airport when I learned of the storms back home. My flight was delayed about an hour and a half.

Sorry about not voting. I have been away from the forumns for a few days.

Gg
  8. Would you consider voting?

http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=68149

Yeah, I survived the storm fine, thanks for asking, Gilliatt. We spent three hours in the front hall of our building. My son's car got royally hailed on, and he only has basic coverage. Ouch! Did you say you were out of town? Was you family safe?

Thanks for coming to take the test, too. I thought that was a fun one.
  9. I took the test and will post shortly.
    How are you doing? Hopefully you survived the recent storms. I was actually down in Houston the day of the tornadoes.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 64
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast