Conversation Between TheInsomniac and maraki16

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hello there! where have you been? how are you doing? any news?
  2. happy happy new year nick!!!! leave everything bad behind, let the last year take it away! and i hope the new year will be a new begining for you, a new chapter in your life! with health, happiness, true love and friendship, an album full of pictures from china and a record on the guiness and whatever else you may wish for!!!happy 2009 little one!!!
  3. hello nick! nice to hear from you. we've missed you here. your posts always give something extra to the forums.haha, they certainly do! i wish you a merry christmas although i am late....i wish all the best for you and your family and all the people that you love. xxx
  4. Hello maraki, i havnt been able to log on for awhile because i was trying things in life that simply distracted me from thesem simple pleasures, such as litnet ^_^
    Tis' good to be back
  5. how are tings going nick? haven't heard from you for......i can't really remember, more than a month i think. anyway, i thought of dropping by to say a hi, so........HI!!!!
  6. welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope you had a great time in thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  8. hi!!!!!!!!!!
  9. thanks nick. i try to become familiar with writing poetry though it is not that easy. i prefer writing prose, i find it more easy.
  10. Very insightful response. Thankyou so much for giving me this feedback it means a great deal to me. This story was just a quick one, and so i wanted the reader to feel apart of it, use their imagination to fill in the gaps in the story between the past and the present. Your blogs were also quite touching.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast