Conversation Between SleepyWitch and Virgil

63 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1. So nice to hear from you Sleepy. How are are you and your husband doing? Hopefully well. Are you still teaching in England or are you back in Germany? I have to admit I'm not on the forum much, but I am on the blogs. Yes, I'll be seeing your around here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  2. Hi Virgil, how are you? Hope you and your family had a nice Christmas.
    My new year’s resolution is to read more fiction books again and to re-join LitNet.
    See you around : )
  3. I understand Sleepy. Good luck with your work. I'm not on Lit Net much either. I try to visit the blogs once a week or so and that's it. I'm never on the forums. Best to you and your husband.
  4. Hi Uncle Virgil, thanks for your Christmas present. I'm listening to it now.
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm not on LitNet much anymore because I'm too busy with work etc. Hope you had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year!
  5. Merry Christmas Sleepy. We haven't spoken in a while. I hope you have a special holiday.

Here's a present and a card for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7uvH...eature=related

6. Oh that stinks. Feel better.

7. Hi Virge, thanks for your kind msg. I was going to post some more on the war thread. Might do it later today. (Got a virus + ear infection, so I'm forced to stay in bed and read science fiction ).
  8. Nice to see you back and active on lit net. We may disagree, but I'm always fond of you. So were we done on the War thread?
  9. I will. Thanks.
  10. Hey Virge, check out my reply in the Religion and War thread.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 63
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast