Conversation Between TheInsomniac and BloodFlame

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Its a decent extract, but you should attempt to show the reader and not tell. Such as through expressive imagery in your writing. Oh and try to use the spellcheck lol >_<, it just makes it alot easier when reading. Good luck!
  2. Check out my most recent story, Fight Club. I took your advice and did it in word. Still did it kind of fast. Maybe the best thing I have done in a while. Tell me what you think.
  3. lazy. lol. I really wish i could lift stuff witth my mind... that would be cool. lol
  4. I do, but it is out of range, i have plenty of cables long enough. But im just a lazy bastard. And i dont play xbox at all :s
  5. do you have wirelwss internet in your house? if you do, live is'nt so hard to set up.
  6. no xbox live lols, although i do have the xbox 360.... i just havnt been bothered to hook it up to my home network. Im more of a pc gamer, DotA ftw!
  7. I'm just a little curius. Do you have xbox live? what's your gamer tag so i can add you to my friends list?
  8. Okay. I have just added you to my email contacts. Sorry for any delays in re messageing you. School is all I can think of.
  9. hey, I got to go to school. I just wanted to know what your email is so I can send you a story. could u help
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast