Conversation Between andave_ya and Virgil

127 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. You're already a Junior!!! My time goes by fast. Did you see my latest blog on Matthew? Just look at the pictures if you're pressed for time. I think you'll find them cute. Good luck in school. The semester will be over faster than you know and then you will be a senior!
  2. Hey Virgil, it's great to hear from you! Yes, as you can see, I do pop in here every once in a while. Everything is going better than I deserve...I am being run ragged-pretty sure I have senioritis, and I'm only a junior! - and yet like an idiot, I wouldn't change it for the world. This is a lightER semester - I have 16 credits and two jobs...and am looking forward to remembering what my own brain sounds like when it's not on "get things done" mode .
  3. Hey, I see you're on. Have you seen my latest blog on Matthew? Hope you are doing well. How's this semester going?
  4. and to you, Virg! It's good to hear from you. I popped on to post my review for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (somehow all the recently-published books I read inspire enough thought - disgust? - to inspire a review to share my thoughts) and your post was a lovely surprise. Wishing you and yours the very best in this sparkling new year!
  5. Merry Christmas Andy. We haven't spoken in a while. I hope you have a special holiday. Say hello to your parents for me.

Here's a present and a card for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7uvH...eature=related

6. Great to hear from you. A "little busy"? Boy is that an understatement. Matthew is doing great. You'll have to check out my blogs. The best to you my young friend, especially with your grades.
  7. Hi Virg! It's good to hear from you! Well, as you can see, I'm not here much - this semester I'm taking 17 credits and I'm working ten hours a week so...I'm a little busy. But on the whole, life is good . How're you and little Matthew doing?
  8. Hey, how's it going? I'm not here all that often, but I do think about my friends here. You probably talk to my wife on Facebook. Well, I'm not the Facebook type...LOL. So keep in touch. How's school going?
  9. Hi Andy. You might be interested in the poem I selected for the Poem of the Week discussion, here: http://www.online-literature.com/for...t=56492&page=3. Starts on post #38.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 127
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast